1. The Ginger Man - kick things off with a beer selection including over 70 drafts and 150 bottles
11 E 36th St
2. The Breslin - a contemporary British gastropub with great meats and stellar decor
16 W 29th St
3. Tacombi Flatiron - the best tacos and margaritas New York has to offer
30 W 24th St
4. Old Town Bar - for a marble and mahogany bar dating from 1892. The drinks aren't bad either
45 E 18th St
5. Corkbuzz - the best wine list in all of Manhattan. Rosé, anyone?
13 E 13th St
6. Margaux - the perfect excuse for a bathroom break, this luxe hotel cafe has kickass drinks and lovely small bites
5 W 8th St
7. The Happiest Hour - throwback tiki drinks, decor, and a stellar soundtrack. For something more intimate head downstairs to Slowly Shirley for strong drinks and a 1940s vibe
121 W 10th St
8. The Garrett - a glam upstairs speakeasy via the Five Guys downstairs, need we say more?
296 Bleecker St
9. Employees Only - a prohibition-style bar that serves arguably the best cocktails in the city. Later in the evening, a psychic can tell you whether he's going to text you back or nah
510 Hudson St
10. Tortilla Flats - Sunday night trivia cannot be missed, unless you're already drunk and can't handle your tequila
767 Washington St.
11. The Standard - Debauchery and ping pong await at the open air biergarten. Head downstairs to the photo booth to capture your hot mess moment
848 Washington St
And don't forget to look for the Unbound snapchat filter on Sunday in the West Village!