Wanna be an Unbound Babe? Check out the job openings below!
DIRECTOR OF GROWTH
Unbound is hiring a Director of Growth to 10x revenue over the next twelve months.
Unbound is a rebellious sexual wellness brand hellbent on changing the stigmas associated with sexuality. We believe that all women, femmes, and non-binary folx deserve pleasure and we dedicate ourselves to giving all people that power. As a team of truly diverse individuals, we pride ourselves on our grit and relentlessness.
This is a highly entrepreneurial role working alongside Unbound’s CEO. You must be open to trying anything, ruthless about digging into the data and nixing projects that don’t work, and aggressive about doubling and tripling down on tactics that work. As you succeed, you will be expected to build and lead Unbound’s growth team.
- Leading overall growth strategy, effectively allocating budget
- Finding, testing, optimizing, and growing paid growth channels to optimize customer acquisition
- Testing, refining and executing unpaid growth opportunities
- Building ambitious monthly, quarterly, and annual plans for your KPIs and executing on those plans
- Analyzing and reporting on performance
- Conducting business and financial analysis of new opportunities
- Partnering with Content and Community to continuously improve customer retention
- Assessing where we can leverage partners and third-party services; leading negotiations and partner management for those services
- Leading the charge toward massive market share growth
The ideal candidate for this role is a mid-career online marketer with entrepreneurial experience, extremely strong analytical skills, and passion for Unbound’s mission. You are the ambitious, competitive, and determined friend. Most importantly, you believe that the world needs a billion dollar company that takes women seriously.
You must at have at least 3 years of paid marketing experience. Bonus if you also have experience with partnerships and community development as well. You also have:
- 2-3 years of experience at a top consulting and/or banking firm (e.g., McKinsey, BCG, Bain, private equity, investment banking)
- A proven track record of scaling customer acquisition costs and increasing lifetime value while maintaining a brand and customer centric approach above all else
- Ability to manage and cultivate staff
- Experience with web and email analytics tools
- Ability to analyze data and present action insights through data visualizations and clear narratives
- A motivated, positive, proactive, and transparent attitude
- Based in New York City - Reports directly to CEO - Salary commensurate with experience - Health, dental, and vision insurance - Puppy friendly office
Send a brief note on why you think you’re great for the position along with your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “Director of Growth - [YOUR NAME]”. If you have any 2nd or 3rd degree connections, please encourage them to send us a note and/or introduce you via email.