How to Care for Your Sex Toys
One of the best ways to ensure that your sex toys keep 'em coming is to make sure they are properly cared for. Read on for our complete guide to caring for your toys...
Hello and welcome to your new toy! Good times ahead but first, let's get you off to a good start.
- Wash the toy thoroughly as it might have a little dust or debris from the packaging- totally normal!
- For vibes, connect the USB charging cord and charge the vibe based on the recommended charge up time
- While you're waiting, check out the booklet to ensure that you understand the basic functions of the product.
Keep 'em clean and keen! If the toy is coming into contact with bodily fluids, cleaning is a must. Taking the time to clean your toys will extend the life of the product and protect you from harmful bacteria.
- Wash thoroughly with a gentle soap and warm water *before and after* use.
- Lay the toy out on a towel to dry.
- In case of Puff, we also recommend to turn it on after cleaning to expel any water that may have gotten trapped in the hole during rinsing.
- If you're looking to disinfect a non-motorized item like Pogo or Nudge, you can boil them for 15 minutes on the stove.
- Kindly note that due to their motor component, vibes cannot be boiled or go in the dishwasher.
- If you want to use a toy cleaner to disinfect your vibes, make sure it's silicone safe.
All but one Unbound vibe uses the same USB charging cord. One charging cord is included in the each vibe box.
- Admittedly, charging after use is the absolute last thing you'll want to do after a jam sesh but future you will thank you.
- Each vibrator holds a charge for a different length of time based on the battery. Check the booklet for specific info on your vibes charge time.
Roughly 87%* (*not science) of the embarrassing stories we hear about sex toys involve people thinking their storage solutions were solid. We like to keep it easy and cute with our Storage Bag.
- After cleaning and charging your toy, make sure to store it in a dry, cool spot where it will stay clean.
- Pets love vibes so do your best to store them in a spot where they can't find them.
Whether you're traversing the globe or your neighborhood, traveling with a vibe doesn't have to be too complicated.
- If the vibe has a battery, remove it before the flight and put it in your checked bag.
- If the vibe has a USB rechargeable battery, be sure to pack it in a way that prevents the power button from being pressed. Holding on to original packaging is a great way to do this but a wrapping a towel or storage bag works too.
- Consider snagging an extra charging cord. It's super helpful to have a spare on hand for travel or in case your first one falls behind the bed and you never want to bend over and get it.
25 People with Limited Mobility and/or Dexterity Detail Their Experience with Clutch
20 People with Bottom Growth Detail Their Experience with Clutch
Holiday 2022 Shipping Guidelines
What's So Spooky About Body Counts?
Unbound's Spooky-Sexy Horror Movie Syllabus
UNBOUND BABES IN THE WILD
Follow us @unboundbabes